Saturday, August 14, 2010

After so long...

Hmm...is being few months away since my last blog..not too addicted in blogging..so less posting stuffs..>"<

Recently..many things happened around...such as conflicts among housemates where i dono how to solve for them..i hope everything will goes well and back to normal..that day..suddenly my fren A getting so anger at my another fren B..i thought they wanna have a fight d...cz kicking chair towards another fren emotionally..luckily does not happened anything...but another fren C so eager to watch them fight...dono wat he is thinking...=,='' still not yet hit puberty meh? ( immature) LOlz...
I think evrthing will back to normal...

Works start stacking on queue and is getting higher..yet..don have the feel to settle it...recently start craze about smartphone...and Samsung i9000 Galaxy S attract my eyes away from IPhones..and my work as well..LOlz..




But its price does blew me off too..RM 2k++...My PTPTN gonna cut half..LOlz..still thinking wanna to get it or not...been dreaming to get 1 smartphone vr long ago...and now i finally found 1 that suite my feel..Dono how to make decision ah!!!

There is 3 phone that im still considering..IPhone 3GS, Nokia N8, Samsung i9000 Galaxy S...Hope someone can help me out on this.. >"<

There is rumors said that Streamyx is going to stop all those P2P things going on..and as a result..KL, Penang, JB..all the download speed drops and becomes slow when evrthing about P2P stuffs connected..any idea about this? experience any of this recently?
I think very soon...the competitor of Streamyx will get over Streamyx..LOlz.... >.<
Kinda sad for those who likes to download(myself) and stream PPS...Let us hope there is a software that will hack or crack all these problems..haha...

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, nice to see you here for a long time...u seem like just update if "big" incident happens? :P
    Think clearly about the decision on smartphone, even the "consequences" or "expected results". For me i temporary do not want to think about it, later my addiction...
    No wonder recently download torrent seem like not works :(
    Then you crack it lo...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking lor...if not no nit think so much d...lol...
    im not so pro to crack lar..still noob...

    ReplyDelete

ads again...

 

Design By:
SkinCorner